Recent / Current Projects
We are currently work with Mike Crisanti of MC Outdoors to put together an online shopping cart for his fishing products and soon for his hunting products. Click to visit MC Outdoors.
We have also updated the Battle of Homestead Foundation website which is currently scheduling events at the Pump House in Munhall, PA.
The Tioga Peace and Justice website was built to facilitate the sharing of information and events in Binghamton, Owego and the counties of Broome and Tioga in New York State.
Other website projects
In addition to our current and recent project activity we have a long list of clients for whom we perform active maintenance and updates in addition to having designed many of their sites.
Our clients include:
- The Uniformed EMS Officers Union Local 3621
- Local 2507 FDNY EMT, Paramedics and Fire Inspectors
- The AOH Division 21 Irish Festival website
- Books by Bob White
- Millers Purely Maple
- The Pennsylvania Labor History Society
- LazGRace Charities Foundation
- ASAP Home Buyers
- The Anglican Church of the Pentecost International NYC
- Discoveries in Sculpture
- Anointed To Serve Ministries
- Penn Valley Pipes & Tobacco Co.
- Uniformed Fire Alarm Dispatchers Benevolent Association
- AFSCME Local 983
- Queens County AOH
- AOH Division 21 Rockaway Beach/Breezy Point
- Cheery-Ann Guest House, Wellsboro, PA
- Old German Clay Pipes U.S.
- Raise the Wage PA
- Philadelphia Unemployment Project
- Hot Yoga of Collegeville, PA